Training is an essential part of learning and the CFRPM 7 wiki provides presentation files and recordings of training to help knowledge distribution and use.
MPO Training - 2019
The FDOT conducted training for MPO representatives to discuss the travel demand model's structure, working with the GET tool, and develop understanding of ACE selection in the model.
- Training Video
Webinar - October 21, 2020
The FDOT conducted an introductory webinar to show the model's structure, changes to the model, and describe the thought processes behind the model's development.
- Webinar Video
Consultant Training - March 22, 24, & 26, 2021
The FDOT shall conduct consultant training to coincide with the release of the CFRPM 7 model. This training will be held virtually over three (3) four-hour sessions on March 22nd, 24th, and 26th from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM. After each session, the trainers will conduct virtual office hours from 1:30 PM to 3:00 PM to answer specific questions or to provide demonstrations of the model. you may register for the training using the link below. Please share this with anyone who may be interested.
Note: This is a detailed training specific to CFRPM 7 geared toward model practitioners and users. For more general training related to the fundamentals or an overview of travel demand modeling, you may visit the FSUTMS Online website for trainings and workshops.
Day 1 - March 22, 2021
- CFRPM 7 Overview
- CFRPM 7 CUBE Application Tour
- Geodatabase & GIS Editing Tool (GET) Overview
- Trip Generation & Trip Distribution Updates
- Model Feedback Procedures
- Transit Model
- OIA Sub-model
- Downtown Orlando Parking Model
Day 2 - March 24, 2021
- Automated, Connected, Electric & Shared-Use (ACES) Vehicles
- Toll Modeling / Managed Lanes
- Simplified Trips-on-Project Software (STOPS)
- Subarea Modeling
- Detailed Dive into CFRPM7 Geodatabase
- Using the GIS Editing Tool (GET)
- Running CFRPM in CUBE
Day 3 - March 26, 2021
- Examples of Using CFRPM 7 for Projects
- Other Tools / Add-ons
- Final Thoughts & Feedback
After the training, materials will be provided below.
- Consultant Training Video